Reign of the vampire lust...

Cannibalism-Vampirism. Intimidation or seduction? Always using the strongest weapon. Heart still beating, lips full of thirst, too unquenchable to be satisfied. Countless nights, countless thoughts, a constant desire to "bite" your soul. Come to me... Come to me... Let me do this harm, let me brought you to my land, where we're dead, but we're still alive, where this addiction possess our minds. Lets pursue our deepest "dark desires"...

miércoles, 18 de febrero de 2009

Wasted on the past...


There´s so many things I want to recuperate,
There´r so many others that I want to live all over again...
There´s so many nights I´ve wasted on useless thoughts,
And now I´m wondering: ¿What have I done to deserve this?
and the answer it´s here, right on my face, straight to my eye...
I ´ve been doing nothing but making a mess with the very important things about my life...
I´ve been "making me a mess"...
I´ve been wasting ME, and all the things that I can do to improve myself...
But it´s been enough!!!!
It´s time to close this cycle,
It´s time to end this round of fairy tales that cause they can´t lead me to anywhere...
It´s time to take advantage of the "sprirual bullet"...
The day has come and the door it´s right in front of me, one step closer;
but this step it´s the most difficult of all...
This step represents tomorrow,
The future that will never come,
if I don´t release me from the chains of my past...

No hay comentarios: