Reign of the vampire lust...

Cannibalism-Vampirism. Intimidation or seduction? Always using the strongest weapon. Heart still beating, lips full of thirst, too unquenchable to be satisfied. Countless nights, countless thoughts, a constant desire to "bite" your soul. Come to me... Come to me... Let me do this harm, let me brought you to my land, where we're dead, but we're still alive, where this addiction possess our minds. Lets pursue our deepest "dark desires"...

martes, 15 de septiembre de 2009

Where I always wanted to be… And You know what place is…


What a world! Filled with people like vanes,
Always coming and going, being and leaving.
It´s like they were imitating the human sensations and feelings…
And even those should be more stable, in order to be more real.
I´m so sick of the emptiness drownig even the air.
I wanna hear a genuine statement, From the ones who carry own their own and unique essence…
The ones that never shut up and speak up their minds.
I wanna know that the face that I can see is the real one,
Without using and hypocrisy veil covering the naked look…
Maybe it seems to be asking for to much,
But I think I deserve better… Or at least be aware of the truth behind all those fakeness.
Not a “fan of middle terms” ´cause I´m so radical and just born to take drastic desitions…
Even if they´re hard, even if they hurt sometime, I would take that pain as a profit.
It´s just my opportunity to aim my weapons, and shape my character…
If I don´t take that chance who else would do it?
Sure of what I am, sure of what I´ve left behind me… Conviced!!!!!
Willing to risk everything to gain even more than that,
Willing to “bleed myself to die” in the attempt just to be there…
Where I always wanted to be… And You know what place is…

No hay comentarios: